Someone who loves to use his/her creative skills to help make positive impact in the world!
From designing webpages, brochures to designing a whole new brand identity or campaign; you will be working on a variety of sustainability projects and clients, as well as for our own brand. In these projects you can combine your creativity, graphic design skills and passion for a better world. You will also be working on presentations, newsletters, social media posts and other creative and visual formats such as animations and infographics.
Rainbow Collection is a creative agency for sustainability and branding. We support companies around the world to become more sustainable in their strategy, business processes and branding. By doing so we help them to create positive impact for the world. We are a young team, located in Amsterdam, sharing the passion of doing things in a sustainable and positive way.
Funfact: 50% of the interns who started at Rainbow Collection is still working there!
- Graphic design skills
- Knowledge of the Adobe software
- Affinity with and enthusiastic about sustainability
- Motivated to learn
- Able to work independently and in a team context
- Able to cope with freedom and responsibility
- Available for at least 4 months, starting no later than November
- An open, creative and positive mind
- A basic knowledge of web development (WordPress, HTML)
If this is the sort of internship you are looking for, please send us an email including a copy of your cv. We love to hear from you!designer, graphic design, intern, internship, rainbow collection